We’ve teamed up with Everybody’s Talking About Jamie to give you the chance to win a VIP experience at the hit West End musical.
Inspired by a true story, Everybody’s Talking About Jamie is the hit musical for today.
Jamie New is sixteen and lives on a council estate in Sheffield.
Jamie doesn’t quite fit in.
Jamie is terrified about the future.
Jamie is going to be a sensation.
Supported by his brilliant loving mum and surrounded by his friends, Jamie overcomes prejudice, beats the bullies and steps out of the darkness, into the spotlight.
VIP PRIZE DETAILS – A pair of tickets to Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, meet & greet the cast, original West End cast recording, a souvenir programme and interval drinks
Starring John McCrea, Rebecca McKinnis, Shobna Gulati, Lucie Shorthouse and Lee Ross with Michelle Visage, who lead a twenty-four strong company and an eight-piece band that will ‘sweep you away on a tide of mischief, warmth and exuberance’ (Financial Times).
With ‘songs that have the wow factor’ (The Times) by lead singer-songwriter of The Feeling, Dan Gillespie Sells, and ‘hilarious’ book and lyrics ‘with delightful punch’ (Whatsonstage), by writer Tom MacRae, this funny, fabulous, feel-good, musical sensation has been wowing audiences and critics alike.
Sixteen: the edge of possibility. Time to make your dreams come true.
To book tickets visit the website.
1 x grand prize – a pair of tickets to Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, meet & greet the cast, original West End cast recording, a souvenir programme and interval drinks
2 x runners up – a pair of tickets to Everybody’s Talking About Jamie and a souvenir programme
ENTER TO WIN
Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Competition closes on 18th November 2018 at 23.59
Terms and conditions apply, in addition to:
- Grand prize – one interval drink per person; a choice of beer, wine or a soft drink
- Travel and accommodation is not included and is the winners’ responsibility
- Tickets only valid on Monday to Friday performances (subject to availability), excluding peak Christmas shows
- The prize must be redeemed by 28th January 2019
- The content of the prize may be subject to change. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the contents of the prize
- The prize is not for resale, non-transferable, there is no cash value, no cash alternative nor substitute prize