This week is Musicals Week on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing.
The five remaining couples will take to the Strictly dance floor with routines inspired by musical theatre.
Here at Encore Radio, we’ve delved through the Strictly archive to find our top ten Musicals Week performances!
10. Frankie Bridge and Kevin Clifton – Tango to ‘Defying Gravity’ from Wicked.
9. Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice – Foxtrot to ‘Beauty and The Beast’ from Beauty and The Beast.
8. Alexandra Burke and Gorka Marquez – Charleston to ‘Supercalifragilistic’ from Mary Poppins
7. Charles Venn and Karen Clifton – Rumba to ‘Maria’ from West Side Story
6. Helen George and Aljaz Skorjanec – Paso Doble to ‘At The End Of The Day’ from Les Misérables.
5. Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton – Viennese Waltz to ‘Oom Pah Pah’ from Oliver!
4. Davood Ghadami and Nadiya Bychkova – Argentine Tango to ‘The Phantom Of The Opera’ from The Phantom Of The Opera.
3. Faye Tozer and Giovanni Pernice – Charleston to ‘The Lonely Goatherd’ from The Sound of Music.
2. Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani – Rumba to ‘Falling Slowly’ from Once.
1. Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton – American Smooth to ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ from Les Misérables.