The 50th anniversary production of legendary rock musical HAIR is coming to Grand Theatre Wolverhampton, and you can see the show for half price!
This July, HAIR bursts on stage at Grand Theatre Wolverhampton in full psychedelic glory, starring Dancing on Ice Winner Jake Quickenden, Daisy Wood-Davis (Hollyoaks/Dreamboats & Petticoats) and Marcus Collins (X-Factor Finalist/Kinky Boots).
It’s 1967 and HAIR’s hippie ’tribe’ youngsters in the East Village of New York are wild, colourful and free; changing the world with protest and song. Adored for its Grammy award-winning score featuring iconic hits, Aquarius, Let The Sunshine In, I Got Life and more, don’t miss the intoxicating power of HAIR.
Age guidance 14+ years. Please note – this show contains nudity.
Address: Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1DE
Contact Number: 01902 42 92 12
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive my ticket?
On receipt of payment, you will be emailed a download link to your ticket. You present your printed ticket on arrival at the venue box office.
Can I choose a specific seat?
A seating area map can be viewed in the gallery above. Seating is in the Stalls (price band blue). You cannot choose a specific seat, but you and your party will be seated in the specific area indicated on the seating plan.
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is only valid for the performance specified. Printed voucher must be shown on arrival to Grand Theatre Wolverhampton.
- Age guidance 14+ years. Please note – this show contains nudity.
- Seating will be in the Stalls (price band Blue) and allocated on arrival.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
- Voucher is not transferable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.